Frequently Asked Question
How do I log in to a computer?
Last Updated 2 years ago
To access files and applications on a computer, you must log on to the
- Press any key or left-click with the mouse to bring up the username and password fields.
- In the user name field, type in your assigned username. (ex: john.doe)
- The first time you log on to the system, type Hornets99 in the password field.
- The system will prompt you to change your password. Your password must meet Microsoft's standard for complexity:
- Your password must have at least eight characters
- Must contain at least one number
- Must contain a capital letter
- Must contain a lowercase letter
- It CANNOT be similar to your username